- 1 whole chicken (chicken skin on and cut into small pieces (or only wings, cut in the joints)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- chopped parsley for garnish and parmesan cheese, optional
Step 1 – Remove the fat from chicken but leave the skin, wash the chicken and cut into small pieces with a cleaver. The thigh, for example, must be cut into 2 or 3 pieces. Peel garlic and cut it into thin slices. Season chicken with lemon, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika and marinate for at least an hour. Other spices may be added, if you like.
Step 2 – Preheat oven to 350F degrees (45 min will be needed to totally be roasted) or if you prefer you can use the air fryer machine, preheat 5 minutes and place each chicken for baking around 25 minutes.
Step 3 – When they are golden brown. Place them on paper towels to drain excess oil. You can sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese, if desired. You also can serve with lime wedges and fried garlic.
- Can be accompanied by French fries, salad and chilli sauce.
- You also can do this recipe, adding 1 cup of flour and dip each chicken wing in the flour, shaking off excess. You need to heat the oil in a large pot to about 375°F and fry half of the chicken wings at a time until dark golden brown.