[ Serves 4 ]
- 1/2 kilo Cauliflower flowerets
- 2 each fresh Eggs
- 2 tbsp refined Flour
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 200 ml Frying oil
- 200 gm Garbanzo Beans (Kabuli Channa)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame seed
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 4 each Lemon juiced
- Himalayan Salt
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the cauliflower fully and drain.
- Cut the cauliflower roughly then add eggs, flour, turmeric powder and chili powder. finally season.
- Heat a non-sticking frying pan add oil and fry the cauliflower mix in major of each tablespoon as each dumpling. Keep folding and fry both side of dumpling until dumplings are brown and crispy.
- Soak the garbanzo beans a night before. Cook the garbanzo beans in a pressure cooker for 15 min.
- Toast the sesame seed in a pan until the seed starts crackling.
- Mix Olive oil, lemon juice and toasted sesame seed and chili powder in a food processor jar, blend all ingredients together.
- Finally add the cooked garbanzo beans in the same processor jar, blend in fine consistency as smooth as possible. Season with Himalayan salt and mix.
TIPS:-WHILE BLENDING INGREDIENTS, MORE YOU ADD THE OLIVE OIL MORE YOU RAISE THE QUANTITY OF HUMMUS.