[ Serves 4 ]
- 4 each medium size Potatoes(cut into cylindrical shape)
- 2 each Carrot(cut into cylindrical shape)
- ½ cup Tomato Puree
- ½ cup Red bell pepper puree
- 200 gms Broccoli floweret
- ½ bunch chopped Cilantro
- 8 each sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 2 each Lemon(cut into half)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
Seasoning as required.
- Marinate the chicken with tomato puree, chopped coriander leafs, roasted red bell pepper paste and seasoning. Keep 2 hours in advance.
- Boil the potatoes, broccoli and carrot with oregano leaves until all the vegetables are cooked. Remove and cool down the vegetables.
- Sear the chicken breast and put in a pre-heat oven for baking the chicken breast for 25min in temp of 160c.
- Just before removing chicken breast from the oven lay out two slices of cheddar cheese in each chicken breast and leave for another one minute in the oven to melt.
- Sauté all vegetables with olive oil, oregano and whole garlic clove. Assemble the plate as shown in the picture.
- Sear a half lemon to get a griddle colour as Garnish.