Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- A pinch of Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger Julienne
- 100 gms Onion diced
- 2 tbsp spoon of Chopped Garlic
- 100 gms Chinese Veg. Mix (pre-bought)
- 20 ml Soy sauce
- 50 ml Ketchup
- 50 ml Schezwan Sauce
- 7 each curry Leaves
- 50 gms Green Peas
- 6 each green Chilies (slit)
- ½ bunch Chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat a pan with olive oil. Add mustard seed, curry leaves and slit green chilies.
- Mix Diced onion, ginger, Chinese vegetable mix and garlic and stir until onion become golden brown.
- Sauté chicken meatballs with above ingredients until the chicken meatballs gets an even brown color.
- Add soy sauce, ketchup, Schezwan sauce and chop coriander leaves.
- Remove from fire and serve as picture shown