[ Serves 4 ]
- 4 each Chicken Breast(boneless)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 100 gms yellow Pumpkin(½-inch rectangular cut)
- 100 gms yellow Squash(½-inch roundel cuts)
- 2 each Eggplant(½-inch roundel cuts)
- 100 gms whole Tomatoes
- 200 gms whole Red Bell Pepper
- 30 gms chopped Garlic
- 20 gms Sugar
- 20 ml Vinegar
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 100 gms Chicken Live
- 30 gms Chopped Onion
- 10 ml Heavy cream
- Marinate the chicken breast with olive oil, paprika, rosemary, garlic, seasoning night before.
- In a hot pan of olive oil, grill the eggplant, yellow squash and yellow pumpkin one at a time.
- Season the vegetables with dry rosemary, olive oil and seasonings. Keep aside.
- Pan sear/grill the marinated chicken breast until chicken breast is cooked.
- Prepare the red pepper sauce by roasting the whole red pepper and fresh tomatoes baste with olive oil and bake for 15 min in a pre-heat oven. Remove from the oven, wash with running water then peel out the skin and deseeded of the red bell pepper and tomatoes then squeeze out the moisture.
- Heat a pan with olive oil then sauté the chopped onion, garlic. Add the roasted red pepper and chopped tomatoes and season with sugar and salt and blend by using a food processor. Keep aside.
- Sauté the onion with olive oil then add the cleaned chicken liver and cook for 15 minute until chicken liver cooked completely. Drain the liquid and pass through food processor. Finally add 2 tsp of heavy cream and seasonings.
- Garnish with chopped roasted red peppers as shown in the picture.
- Assemble the plate with red pepper sauce, grilled vegetables, chicken breast, quenelles of chicken liver garnish with parsley sprigs and one piece bread toast.
TIPS:- CHICKEN LIVER MOUSSE TO BE SPREAD OVER A BREAD TOAST