Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 8 pcs Mini pizzas(pre-bought)
- 300 gms Chicken meatballs(sliced and grilled)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 50 gms sliced Onion
- 8 tbsp Schezwan chutney
- ½ tsp Chili flakes
- 20 gms chopped Coriander
- 10 gms roughly chopped Mint
- 100 ml Plain Yogurt or curd
- ½ tbsp Chili Powder
- Toast the Mini Pizzas by using a toaster. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan with 2 tsp. of olive oil and grilled the sliced chicken meatballs of both sides.
Steps of assembly
- Spread the Schezwan chutney over the toasted mini pizzas.
- Layered the sliced meat balls 6 pcs each.
- Sprinkle the slice onion and chili flake over the meatballs.
- Mix the yogurt, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Topped one tablespoon of the yogurt mix in each mini-pizzas and serve in room temperature