Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 12 slices of Garlic Bread
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 gms sliced tomatoes
- 50 gms Chopped Red Onion
- 50 gms whole Capers
- 50 gms chopped black Olives
- 2 Can Sardine(pre-bought)
- 4 tbsp Szechwan Sauce(pre-bought)
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise Sauce(pre-bought)
- Slice the garlic loaf into 1-inch thick slice then apply olive oil in both sides of the bread and toast.
- Finely chop the caper, onion, sardine and black olives then fold with Mayonnaise and Szechwan Sauce.
- Layered the slice tomato one side of the bread and top the spread mix.
- Garnish with sprig of basil.