[ Serves 4 ]
Base of the glass
- 200 gms Fresh Corns(Maize)
- 20 gms diced Onion
- 200 gms chopped Tomatoes
- 1 each diced red Peppers
- 20 gms chopped Ginger
- 3 each Lemon juiced
- 20 gms Chopped Coriander leaves
- 12 each Wonton wraps
- Dim Dim Shrimp fillings
- 30 each medium size Shrimp finely chop
- 4 each Fine chopped fresh chilies
- 30 ml Egg White
- 2 tbsp sliced Chives
- Salt & Black pepper
For Base of the glass
- Sauté all ingredients and cook for 30 second and fill the glass then add lemon juice.
- For shrimp Filling, chop all ingredients together until a paste consistency.
- Make the dim dim with laying wonton wrap by wetting with water slightly then fill the finely chopped shrimp filling( paste consistency ) in the center of the wonton wrap. Hold the two edges diagonally and rest two side same way, once four corners are on your fingers twist towards bottom and twist like a pocket shape then press.
- Cook the shrimp stuffed wraps in the boiling salted water. Reduce the flame on leaving water in simmering point for 10 minute, drain the water, add some olive oil to prevent sticking from each other.
- Arrange in any fancy glass as per picture with a lemon wedge.