Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 300 gms Spaghetti
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100 gms chopped Onion
- 30 gms chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp dry chilli flakes
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 500 gms Tomatoes(blanched, deseeded and diced)
- 200 ml Tomato puree(pre-bought)
- 100 ml Vegetable Stock
- 20 Meat Balls (cut into ½)
- 4 tbsp Roasted Red Bell Pepper puree
- 100 gms Grated Amul Cheese
- Seasoning as required
- Put the pot of water to boil, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the fusilli pasta for 20 minutes. Drain the water. Give ice shock to the pasta and drizzle few drops of oil to prevent pasta from sticking and keep aside.
- Take a hot pan with olive oil and add the chicken meat balls, sauté for 3 minutes then add red bell pepper puree and season with oregano leafs, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- In a hot pot with olive oil, add chopped garlic, onion, chili flakes and keep sautéing for 2 minutes then add deseeded tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes until the moisture evaporated.
- Add tomato puree and vegetable stock and reduce it for 10 minutes.
- Add the Spaghetti Pasta in to same saucepot and toss the pasta gently by adding grated cheese and sautéed chicken meatballs.
- Serve hot, garnished with onion rings and basil sprig.