Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 100 gms chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 6 each fresh slit Chilies
- 100 gms sliced Mushroom
- 50 gms Broccoli flowers
- 100 gms Julienne Tofu
- 50 gms green Peas
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 10 ml Chili Vinegar
- 1 tbsp White Sesame Seed
- 200 ml. Szechwan Sauce (pre-bought)
- 100 gms Shredded white Cabbage
- Seasoning as required.
- Cut the chicken breast into long strips, season and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil and Sauté garlic, onion, mushroom and tofu once vegetables are cook halfway through.
- Add the strips of chicken and keep stirring until chicken is cooked, add the green peas, fresh chilies, Broccoli flowerets and keep cooking for another 5 min.
- Add soya sauce, chili vinegar, Szechwan sauce, cook another two minutes then remove from fire.
- Season and garnish with Sesame seeds, shuddered Cabbage and Coriander leaves as shown in the picture.