[ Serves 4 ]
- 12 each slices Garlic Bread
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 300 gms Prawns
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala(pre-bought)
- 6 tbsp Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (pre-bought)
- ½ tsp All spice
- 100 gms chopped Onions
- 100 gms chopped Tomatoes
- 20 gms chopped Mint
- Marinate the prawn with tandoori masala night before with two table spoon of olive oil.
- Toast the garlic bread by applied olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil, add the marinated prawn, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, all spice then cook thoroughly by stirring gently.
- Finally add pepper sauce and chopped mint the leave to cool it down to room temperature.
- Spread the fillings over the toasted bread as picture and Garnish with chive.