- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Pasta angle hair or you can use another kind of pasta
- 1/ 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of broth (you can use meet, chicken or vegetables)
- Mozzarela Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Grand beef or chicken in a tomato sauce
FOR THE FILLING – Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup green olives chopped
- 1 tomato puree
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
FOR THE FILLING – Chicken
- You can use the same recipe of the filling for coxinha.
FILLING – Cheese and ham
- You can use mozzarella, cheddar, provolone or whatever cheese you prefer, with ham.
- Or also you can use a different kinds of savory fillings like: spinach ricotta, shrimp, tuna, hearts of palm with tomato sauce or white sauce, etc
Using a glass dish, first spread the tomato sauce. Add the “angel hair” or another shape of pasta that you prefer ( you do not need to cook the pasta before), put on top the tomato sauce and inside each “angel hair”, a spoonful of sour cream. Then on top you can add ham and cheese. I opted for well-seasoned ground beef.
Using a saucepan, heat 1 l of water and add 1/2 cup of broth. Wait for the water to boil and dissolve the broth completely. After boiling, add on top of the pasta. Do not forget to leave a big quantity of sauce with water, because can dry after baked.
You can cover the meat with slices of mozzarella and parmesan cheese to brown. Preheat the oven to moderate (175° C ; 350° F)., place to bake for 25 – 30 minutes. After the cheese is completely melted and browned, you can sprinkle some parsley and oregano on top and serve.