- 1 (14oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 Tbsp butter, plus more for rolling balls
- Coconutflakes or Crystal sugar/Sanding sugar for decoration
- Sticks cloves for decoration
- 55g (2oz) coconut flakes
Step 1 – For Beijinho: Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan with a thick bottom and walls, add the butter and coconut flakes and bring to medium heat until boiling, stirring constantly, then reduce heat and cook, still stirring, about 7 minutes. The mixture will thicken and become shiny. Let cool for a couple of hours (you can put an hour in the fridge).
Step 2 – Pour the coconut flakes or crystal sugar on the plate. Grease hands with butter and take the mixture with a teaspoon and roll the balls with hands. Then roll the balls in the coconut or crystal sugar and put on a plate. In the middle of candy put stick of cloves and place in the fridge for an hour.