[ Serves 4 ]
- Harad Dal(Yellow Split Lentil)
- 1 tsp whole peeled Garlic
- 50 gms diced Spring Onion
- 50 gms Green Peas
- 50 gms of sliced Leeks
- 50 gms floweret Broccoli
- 200 gms roughly chopped Spinach
- 2 each dry Chilies
- 2 each Bay leaves
- Seasoning as required
- Cook the Harad lentil with a pinch of salt and keep aside with liquid in.
- Sauté or grill the chicken meatballs for 4 minutes and set aside.
- Blanch all green vegetables for 2 minutes in boiling water and give an ice shock to cool down rapidly.
- Heat the olive oil then add cumin, garlic, dry chilies, spring onion and bay leaf for 2 minutes.
- Add all blanched green vegetables, Harad dal with liquid remaining and meatballs. Keep cooking for another 10 minutes and season well.
TIPS:- ALL GREEN VEGETABLES CAN BE COOKED, COOLED DOWN WITH ICE BATH NIGHT BEFORE