Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 12 pcs Chicken Sausage
- 100 gms diced Onion
- 20 gms chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 50 gms Green Peas
- 200 gms diced Tomatoes
- 20 gms chopped Green Chillies
- 100 ml Tomato Puree
- 50 gms diced Coconut(pre-bought)
- 50 ml Coconut Milk(Pre-bought)
- 50 ml Amul Cream
- 1 pinch Garam Masala
- Black ground pepper
- Cut the chicken sausages in 1 inch roundel slices.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté garlic, onion, chilies, diced coconuts and green peas, cook halfway through.
- Add the chicken sausages with turmeric, chili powder and diced coconuts then keep stirring for 7 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and reduce for 2 minutes. Then mix fresh-diced tomatoes, coconut milk, Amul cream and Garam masala. Remove from the fire.
- Garnish with a garlic bread stick and some diced coconut as shown in the picture.