Skip to content
[ Serves 4 ]
- 12 pcs Chicken Sausages
- 2 tsp chopped Garlic
- 100 gms chopped Onion
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain seeds
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 each dry Chili
- 10 pcs Whole Black pepper corns
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 50 gms sliced Leeks
- 100 gms diced Potatoes
- 100 gms sliced Okra(Shallow Fry)
- 100 gms diced Carrots
- 100 gms diced Aubergine(Shallow Fry)
- 100 gms Kabuli Channa(Garbanzo Beans)
- Seasoning as required
- Soak the Kabuli Channa a night before. Cook with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder and keep aside with liquid in.
- Cook the diced potatoes in an advance and keep aside.
- Shallow fry aubergine and okra. Keep aside.
- Slit the sausages in to half and slice ½ inch thick. Take a pan with olive oil and sauté the sausages for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil then add onion, garlic, dry chilies, ajwain seeds, chili powder, turmeric powder, whole black peppers, and potatoes. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, sausages, okra, aubergine and Kabuli Channa with liquid. Cook and bring to boil for 10 minutes.
- Served with diced leeks as shown as picture.